My apologies for being so slow to notice, but tag, I'm it.
(The idea is to give one word answers to the questions. As you can imagine, creatures of brevity such as myself will undoubtedly kick ass here. Or just ramble on about the rules with unnecessary verbiage. Um.)
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? kitchen (making the dry ingredient mixes for our gluten-free, vegan challah!)
3. Your hair color? dark
4. Your mother? passionate
5. Your father? focused
6. Your favorite thing? I have to choose? ha. I'm out.
7. Your dream last night? dream? as in sleep?
8. Your dream/goal? joy
9.The room you’re in? study
10. Your hobby? exploring
11. Your fear? stagnation/chaos
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here
13. Where were you last night? bed (with a wee red headed boy)
14. What you’re not? low maintenance
15. One of your wish list items? vegetable garden
16. Where you grew up? um. got a map?
17. The last thing you did? redid my shabbat menu. We have guests coming!
18. What are you wearing? jeans and a sweater
19. Your T.V.? nope
20. Your pet? nope
21. Your computer? ahhh.
22. Your mood? relaxed
23. Missing someone? yes, but he's making those tedious dry ingredient mixes, so it's a pretty fair trade, no?
24. Your car? scraped and comfy, with just a select few bumper stickers...
25. Something you’re not wearing? pajamas - it's past bedtime!
26. Favorite store? craft stores (with lots of beautiful, funky wood)
27. Your Summer? educational
28. Love someone? yes. yes. yes.
29. Your favorite color? yes
30. Last time you laughed? five minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? when I needed to