Thursday, January 15, 2009

in progress...

I'm working on it, folks - I promise. Part 4 of the Toddles Was Happy Saga (see here for parts 1, 2 and 3) is currently being drafted, sneered at and rewritten. And it's got to get written, because how else am I going to respond to a tag, tell you stories about the Toddles' new shoe fetish, the Eldest's birthday, a pot of boiling water that missed the unexpected child (but not me) and especially, What Came Next?

Nope.

Got to do this thing. Hang with me, people, because I'm writing my ass off here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The situation about which you've been writing is stressful, so it makes sense that the writing about it would be stressful as well. I am interested in the next installment, but you need to do what is best for you.

I've been thinking for a long time about making on comment on the postings about the saga. There is so much I could say. Since I haven't said anything yet, you have no way of knowing of my support. So I'll just say, at least for now, as someone who deals with something a bit similar, complete with others not believing the severity of my situation and lecturing me about what I ought to do according to what they know rather than asking and finding out my situation does not correspond to the information they have, I get it. And you are doing a great job!

On another topic, can you tell us how you made the pickles?

Anonymous said...

I happened to see a link to this opinion today: http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oew-wood15-2009jan15,0,2215559.story You've probably already seen it. It was interesting in that it was commenting on some other opinion that essentially mocked food allergies. Anyway, I thought I'd pass it along. -N